Businesses and government departments have been relying on Adept for more than 20 years to provide overload secretarial services... as well as curriculum vitae preparation, computing and business administration training and audio recording.
We believe the role of the modern secretary is that of a highly skilled professional and we strive to never allow any work to leave our office that is not of the highest standard. This means when you put your project into our hands, you can be sure of a quality result - every time.
We have a team of experienced, professional typists with an extremely positive "Kiwi" attitude and preparedness to meet and exceed client requirements.
Why Choose Adept?
- Quality - we have a proven track record since 1988 of providing a professional service.
- Confidentiality - we have maintained a flawless confidentiality record for more than 20 years.
- Accuracy - we demand the highest levels of accuracy from all our typing staff.
- Customer Service - we are committed to your 100% satisfaction in every project we undertake.
- Security - all confidential and sensitive work is performed by highly-experienced staff at Adept’s premises in a secure environment.
- Reputation - we have a well-established reputation among local businesses, banking, government departments and a wide range of other clients gained during the past two decades.
- Size - we have one of the largest pools of in-house typists on our staff of any privately-owned secretarial services company in New Zealand.
- Technology - we have invested heavily in the latest transcription equipment, computer hardware and software. This means we are a one-stop shop for transcription services using different types of devices.
- Independence - because we have no loyalty to any specific transcription products, we have the flexibility to use whatever products are required to get the job done.
- 100% New Zealand Owned and Operated - we are a 100% New Zealand privately owned and operated business that has been in operation since 1988.
- Te Reo Maori - we have expertise in the transcription of basic Te Reo Maori.
- On-demand office services - you only pay for services when you need them, which allows you to save on salaries, office space and sick leave.
Your “virtual office”
More and more businesses are discovering the benefits of having a “virtual office”. This is a combination of offsite live communication and address services, which allows you to reduce traditional office costs while maintaining a professional business image.
A virtual office can give you the best of both worlds by allowing you to work from home while retaining the image of a high-cost traditional office. It can also help to reduce your environmental impact, as well as the daily grind of commuting.
A virtual office can allow you to expand your business at low cost, with no long-term commitments. By using virtual office receptionists you can eliminate the traditional burden of payroll, records, health care, insurance and rent. Furthermore, traditional time off (sick days, holidays, personal leave etc) does not apply to virtual staff.
For more information about our services, please email us at .